We have scheduled server maintenance on March 25th, from 02:00AM to 6:00AM (US Central Time), to process a new update patch. During the maintenance, players were not be able to log into the game. After the maintenance, we have sent 2x 「Adventurer Coins」, 2x 「Hot Meal」, and 2x 「Lightning Chain」 as compensation. We apologize for this inconvenience.
The update is as follows:
New Content – “MVP Battle”
A. Event Time: Every Friday night 8:00PM ~ 11:00PM (US Central Time)
B. How to Participate:
* When the event is available, Part Leaders of parties with a ‘Base Level’ of at least 70 can register at Prontera Square. (The entering chance is not limited)
* After entering the instance, your party will have a 10-minute cooldown period where you cannot rematch until you slay an MVP or the instance ends.
* If you leave the instance while not having left your party, you can re-enter the instance by talking with the NPC.
* The amount of MVP and MINIs in the instance is based on the individual parties.
* During the instance, different party members can attack each other.
* The reward mechanics of MVP and MINI are the same as they are outside.
* If your party has won a Boss fight, each party member will receive a certain amount of “Honor Proof” and “Mithril Stone” as their rewards, depending on the boss.
* The maximum reward for each event is limited at 4 MVP and 4 MINI.
Please know this maintenance also included a bug fix for the channel issues players had been experiencing.