September Event: Smokie Back to School
Ragnarok M Smokie Back to School
It is that time of the year. Smokie Illusion Spell School is getting busy again.
Event 1: Sign-in Mission
During the event, go to Prontera Square and find ——Reines, to accept the “Truancy Club and Teacher’s League” series of the mission. Each account can only accept this mission once.
– There are a total of 5 quests, after each quest you will receive a “Smokie Treasury” as the reward;
– Players must choose a team to finish the mission, different teams will have different final rewards;
– Choose “Truancy Club” to help student smokies to get out of school. After 5 days of the mission, you will receive a “Truancy Crown Blueprint” as the reward;
– Choose “Teacher’s League” to help teachers to stop student smokies from getting out of school. After 5 days of the mission, you will receive a “Flying Wisdom Blueprint” as the reward”;
1. This event is limited to one character.
2. “Smokie Badge ” can be traded on the Exchange, until 30th Sep 05:00. After 15th Oct, this item will be malfunctioned.
3. The latest time to accept this mission is at 05:00 8th Sep, the latest time to finish the quest is at 05:00 15th Sep
Mission Accept: 1st Sep – 8th Sep
Mission Finish: 1st Sep – 15th Sep
Event 2: Moster Loot
There is a big group of smokie hunters appears in Prontera North! Defeat them to protect the smokies! There is a chance to receive “Smokie Badge” when slaying a Smokie Hunter
1. You can get maximum 200 “Smokie Badge” per day from slaying Smokie Hunters
2. You will still be able to receive “Smokie Badge” even running out of combat time
Event Time: 5th Sep to 12th Sep
Event 3: Event Instance
During the event, find the Smokie headmaster “Orim” to enter the instance “Smokie School Incidence! ”.
-During the event, adventurer needs to enter the dungeon 3 times to rescue a total of 6 smokie students. Each rescue will receive “Smokie Treasury” and “Smokie illusion potion”
-The instance is single-player only
-The Fly Wing is not available in the instance
Event Time: 12th Sep – 19th Sep
Event 4: Repairing the Campus, Donate “Gems”
The Smokie Campus has been damaged during the series of incidents.
Adventurer, for the good of little Smokies, please donate some gems to the smokie campus to repair it. During the event, find the Bululu the student association on Prontera to make some donation.
– The rewards of this event are limited to one character
– Donate a certain amount of “Aquamarine”. ”Topaz”. ”Zircon”. “Amethyst” to earn rewards.
Event Date: 12th Sep to 19th Sep
Event 5: The Smokie’s Appreciation —— Mission Board
During the event, the first character who finish a mission board quest will receive 30 “Smokie Badge” as extra rewards
Event time: 12th Sep to 19th Sep
Event 6: The Smokie’s Appreciation —— Time Rift
During the event, the first character who finish Time Rift will receive 30 “Smokie Badge” as extra rewards
Event Date: 19th Sep to 26th Sep
Event 7: The Smokie’s Appreciation —— Endless Tower
During the event, the first character who finish Endless Tower will receive double rewards
Event time: 23rd to 30th Sep
Event 8: Mid-Autumn and Full Moon Giftbox
“Mid-Autumn Giftbox” and “Full Moon Giftbox” will be available on Big Cat Store with the price of 15 Big Cat Coins, maximum 30 purchases.
“Mid-Autumn Giftbox”: Open to receive “Mora Coin”, and a 10% chance to receive “Magic Extractor”.
“Full Moon Giftbox”: Open to receive “Oracle Dust”, “Oracle Crystal”, and a 10% chance to receive “Magic Extractor”.
Event Time: 5th Sep to 13th Sep
Event 9: Gachapon Feast
Rosa Knight Themed Costume will be available on Gachapon Feast
Event Time: 12th Sep to 26th Sep