Following the opening of Ragnarok 2’s Odin Server to Philippine players last month, we are thrilled to be continuing the global expansion of Warpportal’s Ragnarok Online 2 by welcoming all players from Southeast Asia regions! We are expanding our International community, and are excited that SEA players will become a part of it!
Current Asiasoft SEA Ragnarok 2 players will have the opportunity to transfer their characters over to Warpportal’s Odin Sever. In order to start this process:
- You’ll first need to acquire your Asiasoft Token, which was sent to your email address from AsiaSoft on September 11, 2014. You can also claim it using the button above labeled ‘Claim your SEA Token’.
- Click on the button above that says “Bind your SEA Account to Warpportal’ to login or register a WarpPortal account
- If you do not have a WarpPortal account yet, choose a Game Account ID you want to use here on the WarpPortal. You will use this to login to RO2 after the merger.
- Enter the token code you were given and a password.
- Print or save the image of your Welcome page in case you have a problem with the registration.
You do not need to create a new Warpportal account if you already have one! Just enter your Asiasoft Token onto your existing Warpportal account!
Q. When can I start playing on the Odin server after registering my Ro2 SEA account?
Please know that game accounts are going to remain unable to Access the WarpPortal Odin server until the transfer is completed in October and everything has been merged over. The date of this merger will be within 7 days of the AsiaSoft servers stopping service so we can get the latest character data.
Q. What will move over to the Odin server with my character?
As far as what you can bring with you, Your character, quests, Khara quests, levels, guilds.
Certain restrictions on zeny will be applied to preserve the current economy in game. Items that are not available on Odin will not transfer. Items will be account bound on transfer. They will not be able to be traded or auctioned, but they can be sold to an NPC or destroyed. We will be monitoring for balance issues and address them with AsiaSoft before the merger. Due to concerns in game relating to balance issues, some select items will not be transferable.
Make sure to spend your Kafra Points prior to the server closing, as the points are NOT transferable and you won’t be compensated for Kafra Points that remain unspent on your previous account.
Q. Can I transfer my SEA characters into an existing Ro2 account?
No, SEA characters are not eligible to be moved to pre-existing Ragnarok 2 Game accounts. If you already have a Warpportal account, redeeming your token will transfer your SEA characters to a brand new Ragnarok 2 Game account.
Q. What is with all the ‘Token’ stuff?
Since your account on AsiaSoft uses a special AsiaSoft credential there would be a privacy concern that WP and AsiaSoft did not want to violate. So every account is paired with a unique token, that token is how we here at the WarpPortal will know this game account belongs now to this WarpPortal player.
Q. If I play on WarpPortal already do I need to register a new WarpPortal account?
No, we will allow 1 SEA RO2 account to added to any WarpPortal account, even if you already have an RO2 account.
Q. What if I lost or didn’t receive a token from AsiaSoft?
Use the page linked by the banner above labeled ‘Claim your SEA Token’ to retrieve it.
Q. What if I put in the wrong token when I register?
Please do be careful, but accidents do happen, if you need to update the token you registered please contact:
WP Ticket Support and choose “Ragnarok II- SEA Server Merge” as your department.
Please include as much of the following as you can so we can securely identify you and update your request.
- WarpPortal account name you used to register the AsiaSoft token
- Most played Character name
- Game account name you want to use.
- Token you accidentally used
- Token that it should have been used
- A screenshot of the email or Token granting webpage
Please note that battles over accounts will be adjudicated by our WarpPortal team, we will not be binding multiple accounts to one player as that is not in the spirit of this merger.
Q. What about naming collisions?
- When you are Signing up for the merging here on the WarpPortal, we will check account names to make sure it is valid before you are able to register it. In the case that the name is taken officially between your signup and the day we do the merger, we will add an “_s” to the end of the Account name.
– Guild names will not be an issue we will add “SG_” to the name.
– Character names that collide with names here, we will automatically set the character to need a name change on first login (free of course).
*Details are subject to change.