On the 10th of July, from 02:00-05:00 AM (US Mountain Daylight Time), we will undergo server maintenance in order to correct some ongoing problems with the game.
During the maintenance period, players will be unable to login.
In order to apologize for the inconvenience, we will send all players 4 “Adventurer Coins”、4 “Hot Meal” and 4 “Lightning Chains” as compensation.
Ragnarok M – GVG Final Battle is finally here! Who will be the one true King to rule them all?
“The dust from the fierce battle has still not yet settled, yet the horns of the Gods of Ruin are already blowing”
Do you have the courage it takes? What about wits and smarts? Come face the strongest of guilds and prove yourself.
Event Time：Every Sunday night after the Guild Battle, the battle for Emperium continues！Who will rule above all guilds?
Obtaining GVG Final Battle qualifications：Sundays, during the GVG, at 21:25, Guilds who have already obtained a Perfect Defense may qualify for the GVG Final Battle.
Joining the GVG Final Battle：After qualifying for the GVG Final Battle, at 21:27, a portal will appear at the top of the Guild Hall. Entering this portal will lead players to the GVG Final Battle battlegrounds.
* 4 guilds compete with each other in a free-for-all during GVG final battle
* The GVG Battle ranking is decided by the combining power of each participant in the final battle. The group will be displayed on the Guild Interface
How to Win？
* The guild which first manages to collect 5 [Crystal Resources] wins. Do your best!
* If after 30 minutes no guild was able to collect 5 [Crystal Resources], than the guild with the most crystals collected wins. If both teams achieved the same number of Crystals, the one which achieved it first will be declared the winner.
How to Conquer Crystals
* The GVG Final Battle map consists of four diagonal guild base areas, the buff areas on the top and bottom of the map, the east and west crystal towers on the left and right sides of the map, and the central core.
* The guild base area is the spawn and resurrection point of the guild member; each guild base area has an Emperium crystal representing each guild’s initial crystal resource. After 3 minutes of the start of the battle, it can be attacked by other guilds. If it is broken, the respective guild will lose one crystal resource.
* The buff platform will spawn an MVP approximately every 3 minutes. Whoever defeats it will receive a Crystal Fragment. 4 Crystal Fragments = 1 Crystal.
* The central core and the eastern and western Crystals are conquered via occupation. They may be occupied 3 minutes after the battle starts. The guild with most players in the capture circle will continuously gain capture points. The area will be captured by this guild when capture progress bar in full.
How to protect the Crystals？
*There is an Emperium crystal in each guild base area representing the initial crystal resource. 3 minutes after the battle starts, it may be attacked by other guilds. You need to protect it. If it is broken, you will lose a crystal resource.
*Although breaking the crystal resources of other guilds will not help your own guild to obtain crystal resources, it can prevent other guilds from winning. Defeating opponents will also cause them to respawn back at their base, which can buy you precious time!
Rankings and Rewards
* After each match, each participant will receive a score, and the average of these scores will determine each guild’s ranking. Ranked from low to high, they will be Team Star, Team Moon and Team Sun.
* Based on their ranking, the guilds will receive different amounts of God’s Coin, Honor Proof, Praying Card Pack, etc. The amount of rewards will also be dependent on the total number of points obtained.
New Guild Headwear Workshop
* After building the Headwear Workshop, you may unlock the Headwear Artifact NPC
* Upgrading the facility will increase the total number of Headwear Artifacts that can be owned, whether of the same or different types.
* In the new GVG Store, you may trade “God’s Coin” for Headwear Artifact Shards.